Sunday, March 8, 2009

Interview...The hell is that???

I am facing it. It is quite difficult to reach out to people outside of your network. I have shot out plenty of emails most of which, appear to be unanswered. Followed all the tips that I learned in BA200:
  1. Subject is a direct link to what the email is regarding.
  2. Be short and concise.
Waiting has proven to be torture. Can't give up because this is my future. All I can do is what I know. Everything else will have to fall into line. Hoping that my grade doesn't take a hit because I am waiting on other people.

On the other hand, I have trillions of pursuits. In the exercises where we had to list the five lives that we would like to have, one of mine is was a writer. I love to write. It especially feels good when I can see it in print. Actually, I write for an on-line hip-hop magazine. Although, in infancy, the CEO's goal is to make it a Wikipedia for Hip-Hop. The website is in the works. For now, there is just a blog until the website is up and running.

So, I guess that Barbara Sher was right. You can have more than 1 life at a time. On that note, I am published. It is nothing but a record review but you can't start at the top, right? There is also a blog that I am linking you to. Feel free to check it out and excuse the swears.

2 comments:

  1. wow..i learn more about you everyday. Didn't know you wrote for online hip-hop magazine. that's cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep trying don't give up! Ask Dr. Rock she can help.

    ReplyDelete