Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Assignment #11

My planning wall was not as detailed as it should have been. But one of the steps was getting into graduate school. The first step is applying. This week my only goal was to find out if I could apply to graduate school starting in the fall. I decided (after 2 professors "gently suggested") to pick up the phone and call the person in charge of admissions. He gave me good news. I didn't miss the deadline. I still have time to get my act together. I have much to do to prepare though. The beauty is I still have time.

The second part of this assignment is a work in progress. I blogged last week about finding the things that hold me back. The hard thing is moving through them. Wish me good fortune on this. I am going to say that right now...biggest obstacle is asking for help. People have for the most part assumed that I don't need it. It makes it even harder to ask for help from people that I don't know.


P.S. I am SURPRISED that I have reached 2 VERY busy professors on the PHONE!!!

1 comment:

  1. stay positive...:)that's all..Its gonna happen if you say it is

    ReplyDelete